Designed by master teacher Ellie Herman, the Pilates Springboard is an affordable, space-saving piece of Pilates equipment that provides an invigorating full-body workout. The Springboard bolts to the wall, so it doesn’t take up floor space. This makes it perfect for an extra room, a home gym, garage, attic, or basement. If you own a Pilates studio or fitness facility, you can mount several Springboards along a wall and offer group equipment classes.
Pilates Springboard Features
- 20″w x 72″h maple-faced plywood Springboard.
- Pair of yellow arm (or roll-down) springs with Neoprene handles.
- Pair of purple (medium) leg springs with cotton loops.
- Solid maple roll-down bar.
- Solid maple dowel.
- 20 eyebolts for spring attachments.
- Hardware for attaching the Springboard to studs with standard 16″ spacing.
Springboard Push-Through Bar
Enjoy more versatility by adding a push-through bar to your Springboard! Now you can increase your options to perform even more Trapeze Table exercises!
The anodized aluminum bar quickly and easily attaches to your existing Springboard (mount brackets and hardware included). You don’t need to remove, change, or alter your installed Springboard in order to install the push-through bar.
Push-Through Bar Kit includes two each of either Red (medium) or Blue (light) springs.