The Allegro Tower and Reformer gives you a five-in-one exercise system: Reformer, mat station, and Tower. The Tower of Power offers most of the functionality of a full Trapeze Table and retrofits on any Allegro to increase your programming options. The Tower will not flex or bend, and it easily folds down so the equipment can be quickly stored. Retrofits standard, 14″ and Stretch Allegros.
- The Allegro Tower and Reformer, an expandable five-in-one exercise system that lets you start with an Allegro Reformer, and add the Tower later.
- Retrofits any Allegro.
- Simple mat conversion- move the carriage to the head of the machine and drop in the mat.
- 3-sided push-through bar in anodized aluminum is adjustable to 3 heights. Includes push-through safety strap with carabiner.
- Trapeze springs with snaps. 2 yellow (very light) and 2 blue (light) springs. Long Springs: 2 yellow (very light) and 2 purple (medium).
- 22 spring attachment points.
- Sturdy Tower folds for easy and compact storage
- Maple roll-down bar.
- Pair of cotton loops.
- Heavy-duty vinyl upholstery. Stock color, black.
TOP height on flat Allegro: 68.5″ (174cm)
TOP height on 14″ Allegro: 77.75″ (198cm)
TOP weight with springs: 29.5 lbs (13kg).
TOP weight with springs and roll-down bar removed: 21 lbs (10kg).
Tower folds down for transport
Tower fits stackable and 14″ Allegros