ViPR is the essential functional tool used by personal trainers and within dynamic small and large group training environments. Offering unlimited ways to challenge and motivate clients, athletes and members, ViPR’s programming potential is only limited by the imagination. Agility, strength and power flow from Loaded Movement Training. Move the way your body was designed to move … with ViPR.
Bridging the gap between movement and strength, ViPR is a truly functional, whole-body training tool that finally brings fitness out of the gym and applies it to every-day life. ViPR uses the four pillars of human movement: gravity infused, stretch-to-shorten, tri-planar and integrated.
By studying the body and its adaptations, we know that Loaded Movement Training with ViPR effectively challenges and conditions muscle, fascia, nerves, skin and other systems of the body. Science shows that moving with load improves balance, agility and dynamic strength, to reach goals such as weight management, improved functionality in daily life and enhanced performance in sport.
- Increased functional mobility and agility
- Improvement in multi-directional stability, strength and power
- Enhanced balance, timing and coordination
- Increased calorie burn during and after workouts
ViPR is designed to:
- Provide an effective whole-body workout
- Build muscle and burn calories through the strength and movement training
- Be versatile – it can be lifted, dragged, thrown, stepped on
- Be safe as it’s made from rubber
All ViPR movements can be regressed and progressed to fit the fitness level and goals of each individual. Our program design methods make creating ViPR programs easy. To learn more check out our education programmes on offer. CLICK HERE