The Allegro 2 Tower System brings 95% of the full Trapeze Table (Cadillac) functionality to your Allegro® 2 Reformer, without requiring additional space! Dramatically increase your exercise repertoire, including integrated exercises using the Tower with the moving Reformer carriage. Add the Allegro 2 Tower to any Allegro 2 Reformer. Can be easily removed for storage if needed.
- The expandable Allegro 2 Tower of Power® lets you start with an Allegro 2 Reformer, and add the Tower later, as your program grows.
- The most stable and secure Tower on the market.
- NEW! Three-sided push through bar is extra wide (2.5″/6cm wider than original Allegro) to accommodate larger or less flexible clients. Safety strap and carabiner included.
- Maple roll-down bar.
- Easy mat conversions — just move carriage to the head-end and drop in the one-piece mat.
- Eight Balanced Body Signature Springs for arm and leg exercises: Regular: 2 yellow (very light) and 2 blue (light). Long Springs: 2 yellow (very light) and 2 purple (medium). (4 regular, 4 long).
- NEW! Patented movable rope pulleys offer many angles of resistance for exercises — just click on to any available eyebolt on the Tower frame.
- NEW! Simple, ingenious new storage area for springs not in use. Keeps them at hand yet out of the way.
- Pair of single loops.
The Allegro 2 Tower System is a CE approved medical device (Class 1).
Tower height, 61″ (155cm) from top of Reformer frame. Weight of tower with springs, 38.5 lbs (17.5kg). Weight of complete Allegro 2 System (Reformer and Tower), 184.5 lbs (84kg).