Balanced Body’s space-saving Clinical Reformer® with Tower offers all-in-one flexibility, new programming concepts, and economical use of space.
The four-in-one exercise system of Reformer, Mat Station and Tower provides a complete workout in the space of a Reformer. Additional programming options include working in multiple planes of resistance, on a mat or moving platform.
The Reformer includes the Infinity Footbar® with the Revo Springbar System and provides all the benefits of the Clinical Reformer® most preferred by professionals.
This machine offers several advantages over similar equipment:
- Easiest conversion system. Two lightweight mats fit over the carriage and on top of the frame. No need to lift, flip or turn the carriage.
- Tower frame is chrome, engineered and built for stability. Its unique attachment system provides maximum stability and disperses the stress throughout the frame.
- Mats can double as floor mats. Non-skid feet keep them firmly in place.
- To convert from Tower to Reformer, just remove the mats, lift the risers, insert the shoulder rests and raise the footbar.
The Clinical Reformer® with Tower is a CE approved medical device (Class 1).
Twin mat conversion: standard foam padding
Springs: 4 regular (2 yellow, 2 blue) and 4 long (2 yellow, 2 purple)
Tower bars: maple roll-down bar with inside hooks, aluminum push-through bar, push-through bar safety strap w/carabiner.
- Carriages are lightweight yet strong, for an extremely responsive and stable surface.
- Precision carriage system now rides on one-piece rail structure that provides a rock solid, smooth carriage ride and offers even greater frame stability.
- Carriage tracking system creates an ultra-smooth, virtually silent ride. Our 8-wheel system features four custom-built vertical wheels to support the carriage, and four adjustable sidewheels to guide the carriage smoothly down the track.
- Carriage is padded in custom stability padding. Upholstered in Heavy Duty vinyl. Choose from 42 custom colors.
- Safety-rated climbing ropes are secured by nautical cam cleats. Rope length adjustments are quick and easy.
- Durable nickel-plated springs with tapered ends and swivel hooks.
- Six color-coded springs for the widest range of precise resistance: 1 green, 3 red, 1 blue and 1 yellow. Or select a custom combination.
Tower frame height: 14″ (36cm), 18″ (46cm) or 24″ (61cm)
Width, with vertical frame brackets: 27″ (68cm)
Table/Reformer length: 93″ (236cm)
Vertical frame height from floor: 83 1/2″ (213cm)