Padded Foot Plates add great versatility to your Reformer. In addition to allowing jumping and other cardio exercises, a Padded foot Plate also recreates a biomechanically accurate standing position while lying on the Reformer.
Our foot plates
For Studio® or Clinical® Reformers, choose the correct Foot Plate by identifying the type of Footbar you have (Revo, Classic/One-Step or Infinity).
For Allegro® 2, CenterLine™ and Pilates IQ® Reformers, select the specific Foot Plate for your Reformer.
For Allegro and Pilates Sport® Reformers, see below for how to choose:
Allegro® Reformers – how to choose
- For Allegro® 2 Reformers, see above.
- For Allegros purchased June 21, 2007, or later, select the “Padded Foot Plate for Allegro (with handles) ”.
- For Allegros purchased earlier than June 21, 2007, you will need a retrofit, sold separately, in addition to the “Padded Foot Plate for Allegros with handles”. Or, our original “Padded Foot Plate for the Allegro (no handles)” is still available, and does not require a Retrofit Kit.
Pilates Sport® Reformers – how to choose
- For Pilates Sport Reformers purchased May 18, 2010, or later, choose the “Padded Foot Plate for Pilates IQ/Pilates Sport Reformer”.
- For Pilates Sport Reformers purchased earlier than May 18, 2010, choose the “Padded Foot Plate for Pilates Sport Reformer (full kit)”.
Dimensions for Padded Foot Plates:
Allegro® 2 Reformer: 31.5″ x 20.5″ (79cm x 50cm)
Allegro® Reformer: 30″ x 23.5″ (76cm x 60cm)
Pilates IQ/Pilates Sport Reformer: 26″ x 18″ (66 cm x 46 cm)
Studio® and Clinical® Reformers: 21″ x 20.5″ (53cm x 52cm)