Precision Rotator Disc
Our new generation of durable rotator discs is great for improving balance, alignment, core strength, joint stability and more.
Now you also have the choice of staying traditional (no resistance), or working with spring resistance.
- Traditional (No resistance)
- Spring Resistance – light, medium, heavy
- Precision Rotator Disc 9″ (23cm) diameter
- Precision Rotator Disc 12″ (30cm) diameter
Why choose Rotator Discs with resistance?
- Strengthen end-range of motion to improve joint support and stability
- Identify strength imbalances between limbs
- Consider light resistance for upper body and heavy resistance for lower body
Why choose discs without resistance?
- Measure range of motion
- Use for traditional rotator disc exercises
The Balanced Body difference
- Three choices of spring resistance*: light, heavy or none
- All include built-in markers at 10 and 45 degree angles, for precise measurement of range of motion
- Two disc sizes: 9″ (23cm) and 12″ (30cm)
- Longer lasting, top-quality ABS construction. Maximum weight, 500 lbs. (277 kg)