The workout tool you can use anywhere, anytime! The original SPRI Xertube is created using a “dipped process” rather than the more common and inexpensive “extruded process” – making it one of the most durable and reliable tubes on the market! In fact, SPRI tubing is the professional’s choice and is preferred by instructors, clubs, and health club members. The handle plug, protective sleeve and grommet reinforcement features also contribute to making SPRI the tubing product that is tough and reliable enough for many of the US military training kits. All SPRI rubber resistance products are made using Tuff Tube, a SPRI exclusive. This heavy-duty, high quality material has greater resistance to abrasion and tears to stand up to the rigorous demands of professional use. Laboratory tests have demonstrated the high quality and superior physical properties of SPRI tubing. Perfect for use in strength-conditioning, Pilates, physical rehabilitation as well as today’s hottest workouts including: CrossFit, P90X, P90X2, Slimin6, Insanity, Les Mills, TurboJam, Jillian Michael’s Body Revolution and many others.
- Designed for light and speedy mobility, the strap can be rolled up to stash in a gym bag, suitcase, or overnight trip making it perfect for travel, gym, or in-home use
- Workout tool that you can use anywhere, anytime, in just minutes a day!
- Allows for isolation of targeted muscle groups and full range of motion exercise
- Ideal for group exercise, personal training, and traveling
- Tube Lengths: Very Light/Light = 44″ — Medium = 50″ — Heavy/Ultra Heavy = 53″