- Clinicians work comfortably with a choice of 3 frame heights: 14″, 18″ or 24″.
- Retractable metal risers are easy to calibrate and allow for quick mat conversions. Risers lock into 4 positions for accurate adjustment.
- Strata Rock Maple.
- Hand-finished frame with a top-grade catalyzed conversion lacquer and lustrous satin finish.
- 3 position, tilting head rest.
- Quick-release, removable shoulder rests.
- Adjustable risers with swivel pulleys that allow variable angles of resistance – ropes can be pulled easily in any direction. Pulleys can be elevated from 2″ to 13″ (5cm to 33cm) above the frame.
- Built-in Standing Platform, 27″ x 4.5″ (69cm x 11cm), with 24″ x 3.5″ (61cm x 9cm) rubberized non-slip surface for safety.
- Frame pre-drilled for Tower Retrofit Kit and Proprioception T-Bar mount.
- Heavy-duty hardware throughout. Aluminum parts anodized to reduce friction, prevent oxidation, and eliminate “black dust.”
Footbar / Springbar
- Infinity Footbar provides five vertical and 32 horizontal positions to fit patients of all heights, including children. As you increase or decrease the distance between carriage and footbar, the carriage travel distance remains the same.
- Easily adjusted Revo Springbar system features 5 positions with 12″ range.
Carriage, Straps and Handles
- Precision carriage tracking system creates an ultra-smooth, virtually silent ride. Our 8-wheel system features four custom-built vertical wheels to support the carriage, and four adjustable sidewheels to guide the carriage smoothly down the track. All wheels are built with Abec 3 bearings.
- Padded headrest moves vertically in 3 positions: 2 above the carriage, 1 level with the carriage.
- Removable, sculpted shoulder rests.
- Carriage custom stability padding. Upholstered in heavy-gauge vinyl. Details below.
- Safety-rated climbing ropes are secured by nautical cam cleats. Rope length adjustments are quick and easy.
- Shoulder posts/handles hold straps off floor when not in use.
- Accurate springs ensure risers can consistently repeat movements.
- Exclusively offered by Balanced Body, these are the longest-lasting springs available.
- Durable nickel-plated springs with tapered ends and swivel hooks.
- 5-spring format enables you to configure up to 46 resistances. Your choice of spring weights. Standard configuration: 1 blue (light), 3 red (medium), 1 Yellow (very light), 1 green (heavy).
Height: 24″ (61cm). Can also choose heights of 18″ or 14″. Length: 93″ (236cm), Frame Width: 27″ (69cm), Footbar Width: 39.25″ (100cm)