PowerDot 2.0 Butterfly Back Pack
Customized stimulation for your lower back
Back pain can be debilitating, striking a hard-to-reach area that’s difficult to treat. The Butterfly Back Pad’s design allows you to easily apply muscle stimulation to your lower back, and accelerates recovery by mirroring treatment on both sides.
- Each pack includes 1 large reusable butterfly electrode pad
- Compatible with PowerDot 2.0 only
- Rectangular Pad Dimensions -3.5 inches x 2 inches (9 cm x 5 cm)
- Round Pad Dimensions – 2.1 inches diameter (5.5 cm diameter)
- Weight – 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Material – Hydrogel adhesive
- Compatibility – PowerDot 2.0 only
How to use the Butterfly Back Pad
- To use the Butterfly Back Pad with your PowerDot 2.0, connect one pod and lead cable to the Butterfly Back Pad and apply to the area you are looking to treat.
When should I replace the Butterfly Back Pads?
- On average, PowerDot pad adhesive lasts for about 20-25 applications, but actual life span may vary.
- Make sure your electrode pads are always sticky and clean.
- Replace your pads when they no longer stick to your skin, if the sticky side has debris, or when you start experiencing a slight tingling sensation during the stimulation.
How to care for the Butterfly Back Pads
- For optimum performance of your PowerDot, we suggest using an alcohol or saline wipe to clean the skin prior to use.
- Apply the pads on clean, dry skin, being sure to wipe off any sweat or natural skin oils.
- To help extend the life of your pads, we recommend you regularly clean the sticky side with antiseptic alcohol tissues to remove hair and oil.
- Attach the pads to the safety film when not in use.
- Always store in a cool place.