Part mind-body, part cardio, part strength and totally unique!
Easy-to-learn exercises on the CoreAlign® emphasize an upright posture and are designed to improve posture, balance and functional movement. Developed by physical therapist Jonathan Hoffman, CoreAlign exercises facilitate musculoskeletal rehabilitation by stimulating core stability muscles to fire in perfect timing while performing challenging exercises, very deep stretches and core-controlled aerobic training. Also great for performance enhancement and as a regular exercise regimen for a healthy lifestyle.
The CoreAlign’s frame encloses two tracks and carts, which move independently with smooth resistance (or assistance) created by six elastic resistance tube assemblies on each cart. Resistance/assistance is possible in one or both directions. Extraordinary versatility – hundreds of functional movement exercises!
Most CoreAlign exercises require a ladder. We offer optional wall-mount or free-standing ladders, or you can provide your own.
- CoreAlign frame and cart assemblies
- 2 CoreAlign cart stoppers (to limit range of travel when desired)
- 2 CoreAlign speed bumps (to provide an angled surface on the cart when pushing at low angles)
- 2 Foam pads for cart (additional comfort for hands and knees)
- 2 Straps and padded handles
- 1 set of 24 re-usable handles for resistance bands
- 2 Complete sets of resistance bands (24 total): 8 Peach (light), 8 Blue (medium) and 8 Gray (heavy)
- Maintenance Tool Kit: for minor adjustments if necessary
Durable and Safe:
- Solid wood base, center and standing platform
- Anodized alloy chassis withstands moisture and other elements for a longer lifespan
- Polyurethane wheels on double bearings for silent track movement
- Non-skid standing surfaces for maximum stability