Balanced Body Arm Chair
A traditional piece of equipment originally designed by Joseph Pilates, no better tool exists for developing scapular stability and functional upper body strength, and for improving upper body posture.
- Solid and sturdy maple frame construction will hold up to rigors of daily use.
- Seat and seat back are padded and upholstered for comfort.
- Transport wheels for easy moving and storage when not in use.
- Comes with a pair of Neoprene® handles and 4 Balanced Body Signature Springs™ (2 regular yellow, 2 long purple). The medium-resistance purple springs offer more resistance for upper body work than is possible on the Reformer.
- Stock upholstery color: Black.
- Height: 39” (99cm).
- Length: 39” (99cm).
- Width of Base: 14” (36cm).
- Width of Rod: 30” (72cm).
- Weight: 54 lbs (24.5 kg).