Balanced Body Reformer Trapeze Combination (RTC)
The Pilates Reformer Trapeze Combination™ from Balanced Body is ideal for single practitioners, home use and any setting where space is limited.
- Strata Rock Maple frame is sanded by hand with a lustrous satin finish. Limited Lifetime Warranty. Standard frame height of 24” (61cm) is available online. Call to order other heights.
- Revo Footbar® with Revo Springbar™. Locks for safety, with 4 vertical and 5 horizontal positions for easy, quick adjustments. Other configurations available.
- Precision carriage tracking system creates an ultra-smooth, virtually silent ride. The 8-wheel system features four custom-built vertical wheels to support the carriage, and four adjustable sidewheels to guide the carriage smoothly down the track. Upholstered carriage has standard foam padding.
- Safety-rated climbing ropes are secured by nautical cam cleats. Rope length adjustments are quick and easy.
- Retractable metal risers with four locking positions elevate the pulleys above the frame from 2” to 13” (5cm to 33cm). Swivel pulleys allow variable angles of resistance; ropes can be pulled easily in any direction.
- Padded headrest provides cervical support in 3 positions. Balanced Body TwistLock™ shoulder rests allow quick adjustments or removal without tethered pins. Secure and quiet.
- Balanced Body Signature Springs™, package of 5: 1 blue (light), 3 red (medium), 1 green (heavy).
- Built-in standing Platform is 27” x 4.5” (69cm x 11cm), with 24” x 3.5” (61cm x 9cm) rubberized non-slip surface for safety.
- Heavy-duty hardware throughout, with aluminum parts anodized to reduce friction, prevent oxidation, and eliminate ”black dust.”
- Standard sitting box: 29″l x 16″w x 11.5″h (74cm x 41cm x 29cm).
- One pair each: padded double loops, neoprene handles, single cotton loops, adjustable thigh cuffs and adjustable ankle cuffs.
- Foot strap, padded.
- Belly strap: black, cotton webbing.
- Canopy: Stainless steel canopy is strong for safety, easy to maintain, and resists chipping, pitting, corrosion and discoloration. For maximum stability, it mounts to the wood base at 8 connection points.
- Push-Through Bar: our Slide System makes repositioning the push-through bar a fast, one-person job that will not interrupt the flow of your session. The bar adjusts to 3 heights, is quiet to use and maintenance-free. Constructed of anodized aluminum, it can be assembled as 3-sided or 4-sided bar. Safety strap and carabiner included.
- Twin mats: Easy-to-handle upholstered mats convert your Reformer to a stable Trapeze Table (Cadillac) surface. Mats can also be used on the floor.
- Trapeze Table springs: Balanced Body Signature Springs™ with snap hooks, package of 12: 2 yellow (very light), 2 blue (light), 2 red (medium), 2 black (Trapeze Bar) springs. Long Springs: 2 yellow (very light), 2 purple (medium).
- Horizontal and vertical slider bars provide numerous positions for spring attachments. Butterfly knobs allow easy and secure slider bar adjustments.
- Padded trapeze bar with padded spring sleeves, cotton canopy loop (long web, black) and a pair of soft lambswool fuzzies.
- Solid maple roll-down bar 23” long (58cm), with inside hooks.
- Height of wood frame (including Reformer carriage): 14” (36cm), 18” (46cm) or 24” (61cm).
- Width of frame and installed mat conversion : 26.5” (67cm).
- Width of canopy including brackets: 30.5” (78cm).
- Length of frame including built-in standing platform: 93” (236cm).
- Table height including mat conversion: from 15.5” (39cm) to 25.5” (65cm), depending on frame height.
- Twin mat conversion: Each mat is 46.5″l x 26.5″w x 3.25″h (118cm x 67cm x 8cm).
- Height of canopy above table base: 61.5” (156cm).
- Weight including canopy, carriage and mat conversion: 249 lbs (113kg).