Balanced Body Clinical Reformer
The Pilates Clinical Reformer® facilitates safe and rapid rehabilitation of orthopedic, neurologic and chronic pain conditions.
Balanced Body Clinical Reformer
Offering unsurpassed adjustability, the Clinical Reformer® combines the most innovative Footbar and Springbar systems available. The revolutionary Infinity Footbar® and Revo Springbar™ systems give you more than 160 adjustable, locking positions. This allows you to accommodate people of virtually any height and level of ability, including children. Used by clinicians in private practice, rehabilitation facilities and hospitals worldwide, our Clinical Reformer® provides superior performance under the rigors of daily rehabilitation use.
- Choice of three heights – Standard height 14” (36cm), great for all exercises including standing work, and for facilities with low ceilings; 18” (46cm), less bending for clinicians when working with patients, and good accessibility for wheelchair transfers; 24” (61cm), easiest working height for clinicians and manual therapy. Good for patients challenged by getting on and off a lower Reformer. More challenging for standing exercises.
- Retractable metal risers are easy to calibrate and allow for quick mat conversions. Risers lock into 4 positions for accurate adjustment.
- Hand-finished frame with a top-grade catalyzed conversion lacquer and lustrous satin finish.
- Adjustable risers with swivel pulleys that allow variable angles of resistance — ropes can be pulled easily in any direction. Pulleys can be elevated from 2” to 13” (5cm to 33cm) above the frame.
- Built-in Standing Platform, 27” x 4.5” (69cm x 11cm), with 24” x 3.5” (61cm x 9cm) rubberized non-slip surface for safety.
- Frame pre-drilled for Tower Retrofit Kit and Proprioception T-Bar mount.
- Heavy-duty hardware throughout. Aluminium parts anodized to reduce friction, prevent oxidation, and eliminate “black dust.”
- Infinity Footbar provides five vertical and 32 horizontal positions to fit patients of all heights, including children. As you increase or decrease the distance between carriage and footbar, the carriage travel distance remains the same.
- Easily adjusted Revo Springbar™ system features 5 positions with 12” range.
- Precision carriage tracking system creates an ultra-smooth, virtually silent ride. Our 8-wheel system features four custom-built vertical wheels to support the carriage, and four adjustable sidewheels to guide the carriage smoothly down the track. All wheels are built with Abec 3 bearings.
- Padded headrest moves vertically in 3 positions: 2 above the carriage, 1 level with the carriage.
- Padded shoulder rests are sculpted for comfort, with posts that hold ropes off the floor. The Balanced Body TwistLock™ system lets you quickly adjust shoulder rests to 1” (2.5cm) wider spacing for larger clients, or remove them entirely to convert to a mat system.
- Carriage custom stability padding. Upholstered in heavy-gauge vinyl.
- Safety-rated climbing ropes are secured by nautical cam cleats. Rope length adjustments are quick and easy.
- Accurate springs ensure risers can consistently repeat movements.
- Durable nickel-plated springs with tapered ends and swivel hooks.
- 6-spring format enables you to configure up to 46 resistances. Standard configuration: 1 blue (light), 3 red (medium), 1 Yellow (very light), 1 green (heavy).
- Standard Sitting Box.
- Padded Jumpboard and Oversized Standing Platform.
- Padded Double Loops and Foot Strap, Neoprene® handles.
- Adjustable thigh cuffs and ankle cuffs: one pair each.
- Height: 24” (61cm) / 18” (46cm) / 14” (36cm)
- Length: 93” (236cm)
- Frame Width: 27” (69cm)
- Footbar Width: 39.25” (100cm)